Monday, April 30, 2012

Moving on Out

Hi Mrs. B.,
I know it's been a while, but we're in the process of moving. All the books are packed (although I have read a few in the last month) and when we get through the next week, I'm hoping to have a few things up for you.

In the mean time, I'd like to make a few goodbyes.

Goodbye to my office:
So many of these boxes contain books. Like the one on the lower right and the one below that ... and the one below that....
Goodbye to the turtles:
A hard day at the turtlespa. I wonder if they're conferencing out there. ....
 And goodbye to my buddy, the guy who rides the musical bike around the lake:

Hopefully a change of scene will bring a change of inspiration. Although things have been hugely inspirational here for the last five years, I think I need a change of space and change of pace.

Much Love,
-Odd.

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning place! I hope the new home is just as beautiful :) Good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete