Saturday, March 31, 2012

Riiiight....

Okay, Mrs. B.

I know. I know. I haven't been around in a while.

This has been me.
I haven't had a lot of ... get up and go lately, and so, here we are at the end of the month. I've written you 4 times (this will make 5.) But, sadly the spring spurt stopped almost immediately after it happened. Mostly.

The rest of my awake time has been spent cleaning when I haven't been working.

I've done little else. No real progress reading, no work on my stories, but I'm hoping that April will be a bit better for getting my act in gear.

Maybe, I can get myself more in the vein of this:

Time to be proactive.
If I can't get it done, I need to find someone who can help.
But, I will do my best to take care of it on my own:
If God's going to open a window, well then, I *will* take advantage of it!
Although, it helps to remember to take care of those people who help you out.
Ladies of my writing group, I owe you one.
I'm trying, Mrs. B.. But, I know I can't do it alone. I just need to get my act together.

Much Love,

-Odd

No comments:

Post a Comment