Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, Starting Over

Hey Mrs. B,

I think you once told me that each new year is a new opportunity to start again right. That, and to "focus, Angle. Focus." (It was either you or Mrs. R. Part of why I love you both.)

Which I'm going to try to do more of this year. Focus is my first resolution: focus on remembering to write more often, focus on remembering to read more often, focus on finishing more often. I'm going to do my best to write you a letter a week, Mrs. B.

There have been a lot of things on my mind in the last year to write you about and this year, Ma'am, I am going to do something about it. More funny book quotes. More books. More about life.

I missed you this year.

Your Favorite Bookworm,
-OddAngle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy to hear that you're back to blogging. I cannot wait to read more in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete