Sunday, October 21, 2012

Not a Quitter, but....

So, I've been working on this one "old" book for a bit now, with the hopes of continuing the trend of "this was part of the box of books I don't know whether to keep or not," I think this one will be a "not."

I'm not sure why I'm not getting into it. It had a lot of things going for it. It's about mythology (one I'm not familiar with, but hey, I love a good archeological story!), it's set in DC and I love books set in places I've been, and it's a romance. Seriously, this should have been a whole lot of fun.

And yet....

I'm just not ...

Honestly, I don't remember whether or not I finished it before either.

So, on to a new book. I've already read about half of it this weekend. I'll report back next week, but I really liked the one the author wrote before this one so, already a lot of win.

More later.

Have a great night,
-OA

No comments:

Post a Comment