Friday, March 9, 2012

Reading Frenzy

Hi Mrs. B,

Alright. So, I've been having a bit of a ... reading frenzy. In the last week and a half I've finished quite a few books, which I hope I'll get around to talking about in the days to come. Part of me wonders when I'll come up for air and the other part is worried about what will happen to make it stop. It's been a while since I've been quite so... voracious.

I've missed this.

I'll post something more substantial in the next day or two, but in the meantime, Mrs. B., as you always said: "Keep reading!"

-Odd

2 comments:

  1. Voracious reading fro me goes in waves :) There's nothing better than a voracious period of reading though :) Glad to hear you're enjoying one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I've had one. I've missed it hardcore. Sadly, though, I think we're coming to the end of it. The two books I have open right now aren't exactly quick or light reads. But, onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete