Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring

So, Spring may have officially started yesterday, but I always think of today as the first day of Spring, mostly because today is my baby brother's birthday.
Happy Birthday, Shortman. I saved this piece of cake for you.
But, really, spring started kind of early around here. The warm temperatures brought out every other sign of spring over the last couple of weeks that I could name.

Birds:
A hawk!

Bunnies:

Okay, so this was taken last year in Ireland, but I don't have a recent photo of our bunnies.... but I have every hope to see the teacup bunny again this year (more on him some other time).
Flowers:

::sighs:: Makes me long for an afternoon just staring up at the sky through the branches....

Turtles
(which I swear we have pics of somewhere, but just apparently not on my computer, so here's a different turtle picture:)

Imagine if you will a few of his friends hanging out on a log in a lake. Yeah. I'd rather have this turtle, too.

....and the guy on the musical bike that rides around the lake. (Gee, I wish I had a picture of this guy. He makes my day!)

What signs do you follow that spring is upon us?

No comments:

Post a Comment